I would love to have this pattern!

I would love to have this pattern!

Postby Brenmarie » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Hi, I am new to this forum and have purchased many dress patterns and completed several of them. They are all beautiful.

I am awaiting twin granddaughters in the fall and would love to have this pattern to make for them.

Are you going to make this pattern available again?

Brenda
Brenmarie
New Member or Tester
New Member or Tester

Cash on hand: 36.45

Re: I would love to have this pattern!

Postby Lisa » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:51 am

Hello dear!

Certain patterns are under review, and this one is one of them. I am not sure if this one will come back or not. Some of the older patterns are quite long, and need to be updated and some rewritten. This is one of those that definitely needs a facelift. It is not to say the instructions are wrong, but quite long and the written style needs to be brought up to modern times :)

Are you subscribed to the newsletter? That is most likely where the announcement will be made if it does come back :)

I hope this helps explain why it is out of stock :)

Lisa
Lisa
Absent Minded Designer
Absent Minded Designer

Cash on hand: 24,256.55
Bank: 378.79

Postby Brenmarie » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:57 am

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for the explanation. And....even if the instructions are really long I would love to make this pattern for my granddaughters.

So I'll be hoping it gets a good review and comes back soon!

I'm not sure if I signed up for a newsletter or not. I'll check that right now.

Thank you,

Brenmarie
Brenmarie
New Member or Tester
New Member or Tester

Cash on hand: 36.45

Postby cuddles » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Hello, I would like to add my voice in regards to bringing back this pattern, both for babies and toddlers. I look at this pattern set and think, how beautiful; and being made using # 10 crochet thread. This is my dream for this pattern to be available again. Also I do not mind at all how long the pattern is. I honestly check your site often hoping for the miracle in a return of this set of patterns. Any possible hope for this? I would be very greatful. Even if the original pattern could once again be available I would be extremely happy. Thank you for any consideration for this request. :) :) :)
cuddles
New Member or Tester
New Member or Tester

Cash on hand: 6.12

Return to Fairytale Moments Keepsake Dress