two pattern suggestions for consideration

Interweave Crochet, Summer 2008

two pattern suggestions for consideration

Postby trude » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:51 am

Hi all,
When making the daisy sundress skirt, it would be helpful to place a marker at the beginning or end of each round to help keep track of where to slip stitch.
Also, I made a silly mistake as a beginner when I did this the first time. I didn't realize on the skirt that "until work measures" meant from the very beginning and I thought "work" meant the skirt part. Perhaps one could include the words "from the beginning of the bodice" or "until skirt measures one and one half inches". I should have connected the photo image with how long it should be, but didn't at first. I made the first part of the skirt way too long and had to rip it all out. Sigh. Thanks
trude

Cash on hand: 10.43

Re: two pattern suggestions for consideration

Postby KRGoldy » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:23 am

I'm sorry you had to rip some out. I would love to see a picture of your dress though.

Keri
KRGoldy

Cash on hand: 416.13
Bank: 125.73

Postby trude » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:48 am

Thanks. I can't figure out how to send pictures. Can you help?
trude

Cash on hand: 10.43

Postby KRGoldy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:41 pm

If you hit post a reply and scroll down you will see upload attachment. Click browse and find your pick and then click on add the file. You have to shrink your pic a smaller size. I use my paint program and shrink it down to 18% and it will then up load on here. You will just have to see if your pic is small enough by trying to add the file. If it is too big it will tell you. If you need any more help let me know.
KRGoldy

Cash on hand: 416.13
Bank: 125.73

Postby Nadine » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:52 am

if you would like to share a pic of your finished project with the testing group, lisa has the "your garden" section as a place to show off our projects. you can find it at viewforum.php?f=186 they can be crochet garden patterns or other patterns. you woul start a new topic for your project and upload some pics.
Nadine

Cash on hand: 3,374.68
Bank: 4,213.15

Return to Summer Daisy Dress