Sierra Trails

Sierra Trails

Postby Christella » Wed May 23, 2007 7:36 am

I don't know if I'm doing this right or not. Mine seems totally different from the pattern pic. The "ridges" that form seem to be a lot closer together on mine than the one in the pattern.
Also it says that it will ripple a bit, but mine is rippling a lot...and I don't think it's right.
I've attached a pic for you to see. I will be leaving for work in an hour, so I'll check back in when I get back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Christella

Cash on hand: 0.78

Postby starchaser888 » Wed May 23, 2007 10:40 am

I did mine in yellow too. The ridges are pretty close together yours look fine and this afghan did ripple quite a bit. Your looks right to me except something doesn't look right on the first row??? Not sure what it is though. The rest looks right though. I'll attach a photo of mine hope it helps. As you can see in mine even the end result wanted to ripple and I recall thinking the same thing as you about how much it was curling in the first rows. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
starchaser888

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Nadine » Wed May 23, 2007 12:16 pm

the curling may be from the starting chain be a tad loose. i assume you have the correct number of stitches :) , so that would not be an issue. the edging helps to stabilize the starting row also.

nadine
Nadine

Cash on hand: 3,374.68
Bank: 4,213.15

Postby Christella » Wed May 23, 2007 3:27 pm

Thanks you guys!! I'll continue on with it. I just hate to get it half done and then have to frog it. My main concern is how close the ridges are to each other. It doesn't seem to be like that in any other pics.
Christella

Cash on hand: 0.78

Return to Sierra Trails Afghan