Garden Fairy Version 5c

Garden Fairy Version 5c

Postby ZayliaLichy » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:36 pm

IMG_0765.JPG
IMG_0764.JPG
IMG_0764.JPG
Working on the Strap A (Panel A formation)
Doing a 3 - 6 months

The pattern saids
Row 2: Turn; sl st in first miniloop, ch 1, miniloop in same miniloop and in each of next 2 miniloops.

Rows 3-X: Rep Row 2 until dress measures as follows from Row 8 of Yoke. Do NOT fasten off.
[3.5“, 3.75”, 3.75“, 3.75”, 4“]. Write row number ended on below for future reference for other
strap and for next set of rows. Continue on to “Back of Strap A.”
ROW # ENDED ON: NB ________, 0-3 ________, 3-6 ________, 6-9 ________, 9-12 _______
(Working this row, I ended up with 15 rows to measure 3.75")

Back of Strap A: Repeat Row 2 of Strap A the same number of times as written above.
(MEANING, if your ROW 3-X ended on a row 7, then complete 7 more rows). Do NOT fasten off;
continue on to “Panel A: Back.” .
(So I repeated row 2, 15 times)

Panel A: Back
Row 1 (Right Side): Rep Row 2 of Strap A, ch [10, 10, 13, 13, 13].
[u][b][color=#008040](To start with, I'm on the wrong side and my ch 13 is coming out the other side. So at this point I can't see how I
can continue on to row 2 of Panel A: Back).

Row 2: Turn; Miniloop in second ch from hook, *sk 2 ch, miniloop in next ch. Rep from * [1, 1, 2, 2,
2] more times, miniloop in next 3 miniloops on Strap A. ||6, 6, 7, 7, 7 miniloops||
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZayliaLichy
New Member or Tester
New Member or Tester

Cash on hand: 17.50

Re: Garden Fairy Version 5c

Postby Lisa » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:30 am

Hello ZayliaLichy,

Thank you for writing in. I am so sorry about the problem you are having. This pattern was supposed to have been taken down a while back! It is a very very old pattern and need to be reformatted etc!

Thank you so much too for providing a photo. First, I think your strap looks a little long. Make sure you are measuring from Row 8 of yoke, which would be the last row of yoke (which is farthest from you). I could be wrong, but it looks like you might have measured from Row 1 of yoke, which is where you attached Row 1.

As for ending up on the incorrect side, I am thinking that working an even number of rows each time should remedy this. I am making note of this (as I pull this pattern). So make sure instead of doing to "whatever" row, work an even number of rows as close to your measurement. Also, since this pattern should have been have been pulled, I would like to offer you a free pattern for that. Please just send me a message with your email address and I will get it out to you :) Lisa
Lisa
Absent Minded Designer
Absent Minded Designer

Cash on hand: 24,256.55
Bank: 378.79

Return to Garden Fairy