web problem!

For questions and support for patterns that are not specific to a particular pattern. Also, announcements, tips, Crochet Garden style, etc listed.

web problem!

Postby jjlk22 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:27 am

Have been trying to order for a long time! This is the error I get and yes I have tried EVERYTHING my sever says it is on your end. I can not find tech support for your web or phone support, I have filled out the form for help 4 times no emails yet! please direct me must order one of your beautiful patterns. Joan

Cookie Usage
We have detected that your browser does not support cookies, or cookies have been disabled.
Cookie Privacy and Security
Cookies must be enabled to purchase online on this store, this is to embrace privacy and security related issues regarding your visit to this site.

By enabling cookie support on your browser, the communication between you and this site is strengthened to be certain it is you who are making transactions on your own behalf, and to prevent leakage of your privacy information.
To continue shopping online, we encourage you to enable cookies on your browser.
For Internet Explorer browsers, please follow these instructions:

1.Click on the Tools menubar, and select Internet Options
2.Select the Security tab, and reset the security level to Medium
We have taken this security measurement for your benefit, and apologize if this causes any inconvenience.
Please contact the store owner if you have any questions relating to this requirement, or to continue purchasing products offline.
jjlk22
New Member or Tester
New Member or Tester

Cash on hand: 7.16

Re: web problem!

Postby heart » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:46 am

I believe that is an internet explorer xp problem, as I had the same issue, then I downloaded Mozilla Firefox web browser and was able to use the site just fine. Windows 7 works too. It is most likely an update issue with earlier versions of Internet Explorer.
Sarah
heart

Cash on hand: 3,150.70
Bank: 0.00

Return to GENERAL SUPPORT LOUNGE