Avalanche

Re: Avalanche

Postby Tralee » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Rnd 4 (WS): Ch 2 (Counts as fpdc, now and throughout), bpdc around post of next dc, [fpdc around post of next dc, bpdc around post of next dc] 2 times, fpdc around post of next dc, pc in next sc,* fpdc around post of next dc, [bpdc around post of next dc, fpdc around post of next dc] 3 times, pc in next dc,rep from * around; join with sl st to top of ch-2. Do not turn––9 pc, 36 fpdc, 27 bpdc

Does this work?
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.(I Corinthians 10:31 KJV)
Tralee

Cash on hand: 1,495.68
Bank: 0.00

Postby Lisa » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Thanks all for helping her out. Tralee that looks like it will work but I will check too to make sure. Please let us know what happens?
Lisa
Absent Minded Designer
Absent Minded Designer

Cash on hand: 24,256.55
Bank: 378.79

Postby mrsmhill » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:47 pm

If rnd 4 is changed than rnds 5 and 6 have to be also.
Rnd 5: Ch 2, *fpdc around next fpdc, *[bpdc around next bpdc, fpdc around next fpdc] 3 times, sc in next pc, fpdc around next fpdc, [bpdc around next bpdc, fpdc around next fpdc] 3 times, sc in next pc, fpdc around next fpdc**, bpdc around next bpdc, rep from * around ending last rep at **; join with sl st to top of ch-2. Do not turn––8 sc, 36 fpdc, 28 bpdc

Would it be this?
Ch 2, bpdc around post of next bpdc, [fpdc around post of next fpdc, bpdc around post of next bpdc] 2 times, fpdc around post of next fpdc, pc in next sc,* fpdc around post of next fpdc, [bpdc around post of next bpdc, fpdc around post of next fpdc] 3 times, pc in next dc,rep from * around; join with sl st to top of ch-2. Do not turn––9 pc, 36 fpdc, 27 bpdc

Rnd 6: Ch 2, *fpdc around next fpdc, [bpdc around next bpdc, fpdc around next fpdc] 3 times, pc in next sc, fpdc around next fpdc, [bpdc around next bpdc, fpdc around next fpdc] 3 times, pc in next sc, fpdc around next fpdc**, bpdc around next rep from * around ending last rep at **; join with sl st to top of ch-2. Do not turn––8 pc, 36 fpdc,28 bpdc
Woiuld it still be this?
Ch 2, bpdc next bpdc, [fpdc around next fpdc, bpdc around next bpdc] 2 times, fpdc around next fpdc, pc in next sc,* fpdc around next fpdc, [bpdc around next bpdc, fpdc around next fpdc] 3 times, pc in next dc,rep from * around; join with sl st to top of ch-2. Do not turn––9 pc, 36 fpdc, 27 bpdc

The body of the hat has 8 pcs with the repeat of 9 sts. 8 sts between the pcs. The brim would have a repeat of 8 with 7 sts between.
Sorry Lisa for missing this. My hat seem to work out but without my model, I can't see what I did. My picture is not clear enought to tell. In the pattern, the picture is clearer but still can't be sure about the count.

Hopefully Lizberry81 we are not confusing you. Tell us if this works for you :D You are now part of testing!
Marg
mrsmhill

Cash on hand: 6,134.96
Bank: 884.12

Previous

Return to Rugged Mountain Hat Collection