PoT - Dress Front Panel/Panel A/Panel B?! O.o

Re: PoT - Dress Front Panel/Panel A/Panel B?! O.o

Postby Tralee » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:41 am

I used the five point flowers with the pearl in the middle on my first one and the rosebuds on my second. They do make a washable fabric glue but sewing would probably be more safe. :D
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.(I Corinthians 10:31 KJV)
Tralee

Cash on hand: 1,495.68
Bank: 0.00

Postby icephoenix » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:04 am

*vents frustration* :evil: :cry:
ran out of CC 3 weeks ago - still haven't been able to replace it (the only trot to a town last Monday with a Michaels, since i live in the outskirts, resulted in nothing but a set of good end weaving needles). Who would think that Michaels would be out of Microspun :lol:
*places order online* blarg >.<

good thing is, that's the only thing left in the skirt itself :) i made it to the underlayer attachment round before I ran out of the CC so the last of it is all done. I've been dreaming about all sorts of embellishments too after a huge loss on beading and crocheting a long lace for the center ribbon and having the middle of it break off as I was pulling it through the dress :roll:. I had a hunch half way through making it that I should redo it with crochet thread, but didn't have the heart to restart; now that I get a second chance who knows what will come up ;D

p.s. lisa, I was browsing through crochetme free ebooks and found you in the hats! beautiful work, as usual!
icephoenix

Cash on hand: 105.53

Postby icephoenix » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:07 am

Tralee wrote:I used the five point flowers with the pearl in the middle on my first one and the rosebuds on my second. They do make a washable fabric glue but sewing would probably be more safe. :D

Oh Tralee - I missed your reply before >.< I love 5point flowers - determining if I want to crochet a bunch into my deco/embellishment for the dress. I do know hat I will be making a bunch of different flower brooches for the hat attached to bobbie pins so I can switch them as I please -- big 5 pointed ones are on the top of the list!
icephoenix

Postby heart » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:23 am

That should be really pretty! Can't wait to see it!
Sarah
heart

Cash on hand: 3,150.70
Bank: 0.00

Postby icephoenix » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:55 am

So... the time has come and gone... she was born 6.16 - at 40 weeks and 4. And she was TOO BIG for the dress and hat lmao (i didn't put in embellishments figuring i would get them done at the hospital)

Square 1.... must hurry and make it in the next size up using cro. Thread. It will be perfect for summertime! Lol :wink:
icephoenix

Postby Lisa » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Congratulations!!! I am so happy all went well! Too bad the dress was too small!! She just did not want to come out yet. My son was a summer baby too, July! Oh the heat!You must had been so ready for her to be born!!

Congrats again :) So glad all went well!!
Lisa
Absent Minded Designer
Absent Minded Designer

Cash on hand: 24,256.55
Bank: 378.79

Previous

Return to Princess of Twilight