Princess Of Twilight Corrections:

Re: Princess Of Twilight Corrections:

Postby icephoenix » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Get well soon, dear. Flu/colds this time around seem to be keeping people down longer than usual. And, anytime on the feedback, Lisa. You've created a wonderful place for people to share I'm just contributing to the masses :) Also, I took out the row and redid it with same results - it could be my counting, though, so definitely do let me know when you take a look.

Meanwhile, I can't believe how gorgeous it is all turning out *ponders a REALLY gigantic mommy version of the dress for s&g*
icephoenix

Cash on hand: 105.53

Postby icephoenix » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Dress - Skirt Part 1: there are spots where the indication of ch2 sp and 2dc in pattern is reversed - should read as follows "Rnd 4: Sl st in next 2dc, ch1, ch3lp in same dc, ch2, sk next 2 dcs, sk next ch2sp, sh in next ch3lp, ch2, sknext ch2 sp, sk next 2dc, *ch3lp in next dc, ch2, sk next 2dc, sk next ch2 sp, sh in next ch3lp, ch2, sk next 2dc, sk next ch2 sp. Rep from * around..."
icephoenix

Postby icephoenix » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:04 am

Dress Skirt Part 1:
Rnd 6 - i think has the same issue as i listed on the first page with a diff part of the pattern being off centered by one dc

If my counting is correct, it should have a skip in between so that there's 2tr in first dc, nothing in next, 3tr in center dc, nothing in next and 2tr in last dc (centered pattern)
read as -> Rnd 6: (Ch5, tr) in same dc,
sk next dc , [ch 1, tr in next dc of same sh] 3x, ch1, (tr, ch 1, tr) in last dc of same sh, *sk next ch2 sp, sk next ch3lp, sk next ch2 sp, (tr, ch 1, tr) in first dc of next sh, sk next dc, [ch 1, tr in next dc of same sh] 3x, ch 1, (tr, ch 1, tr) in last dc of same sh Rep from * around..."
icephoenix

Previous

Return to Princess of Twilight