USERGROUPS

Begin here for those wishing to become a tester of Crochet Garden patterns. Note: Before getting activated, you must send an email requesting to be a tester to the email address on post in this forum. All activations are done manually - this keeps spammers away, and allows us to get to know you!

USERGROUPS

Postby Lisa » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 am

To Apply to these usergroups, click on "Usergroup" at top, where you registered on board. Enter in your name to apply and click submit.

At anytime your membership may be revoked of these usergroups.

If you are a current tester, apply to these usergroups for access since usergroups are now being reformed.

1) MAGICAL GARDEN: 5 post minimum. Gains access to all Magical Garden forums (Garden Lounge etc).

2) ENCHANTED GARDEN: (Must be an established tester, having tested 2 projects or at discretion of Mods). Can apply and membership will be accepted by Mods when/if approved. Gains access to all Enchanted Garden forums: Garden Coffee House (Announcements of new patterns for established testers, photos, etc).

3) GARDEN BISTRO:
Gains access to all Garden Bistro Forums. This is where testers can redeem their crochet points and project points for goodies. Lots of fun and events take place here. Must have tested 1 project or currently be testing first project and be active member of the boards to gain access. Access approved by discretion of MODS.
Lisa
Absent Minded Designer
Absent Minded Designer

Cash on hand: 24,256.55
Bank: 378.79

Postby CraftLover » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:47 pm

Done :D
CraftLover

Cash on hand: 0.00

DONE

Postby nannycrochets » Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:27 pm

DONE
Nannycrochets / nancy / Louisiana
nannycrochets

Cash on hand: 3.22

Postby wildthing1058 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:08 pm

done
Deborah

I crochet in my sleep

http://spaces.msn.com/wildthing1058/
wildthing1058

Please take note of the group description before applying.

Postby Tralee » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:00 am

Group name: Enchanted Garden
Group description: Must be a current tester for access AND have tested at least 2 patterns to satisfaction of MODS. Gains access to Garden Coffee House, measurements, photos of testers projects. Garden Coffee House: Announcements of new patterns for testing. Anything crochet

The requirements for this usergroup have recently been changed. Please take note of the following:

Enchanted Garden
Group description: Member must have a signed agreement on file with Crochet Garden and have a minimum of 25 posts to gain access to this usergroup. Gains access to Garden Coffee House, measurements, photos of testers projects. Garden Coffee House: Announcements of new patterns up for testing. Anything crochet.
Last edited by Tralee on Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.(I Corinthians 10:31 KJV)
Tralee

Cash on hand: 1,495.68
Bank: 0.00

Postby Granny » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:07 am

How do I find out about testing a project? I am new and would like to test. But I do not see where I can go to do any testing. Am I doing something wrong!
Jane
Granny

Postby Tralee » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:13 pm

Jane, when it is determined that you have met the requirements to be admitted to the Enchanted Garden (this has recently been changed), you can apply to that usergroup, if you are accepted, you will then go there to see the projects up for testing. If you are interested, apply to that thread. Not everyone that applies is selected, but if you are, then you are on your way. Good luck!

Take note of the description following:

Enchanted Garden
Group description: Member must have a signed agreement on file with Crochet Garden and have a minimum of 25 posts to gain access to this usergroup. Gains access to Garden Coffee House, measurements, photos of testers projects. Garden Coffee House: Announcements of new patterns up for testing. Anything crochet.
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.(I Corinthians 10:31 KJV)
Tralee

Cash on hand: 1,495.68
Bank: 0.00

Postby Granny » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:11 pm

Thanks for the information.
Jane
Granny

Return to HOW TO BECOME A TESTER