Hearts A Plenty End of Rnd 14 Of Skirt Correction

Hearts A Plenty End of Rnd 14 Of Skirt Correction

Postby Lisa » Thu May 02, 2013 7:02 am

This is in reference to this post.

Unfortunately, when patterns are submitted to the publishing company, they go through many hands and through many editors. When so many instructions are changed to their writing style, sometimes instructions are inadvertently changed wrong. I am very sorry for any confusion of this! Everyone tries to make sure patterns are 100% with no errors, but every so often one creeps in.

At end of Rnd 14 of Skirt, it states the following below. It should say to end on Rnd 3 instead of Rnd 5.

Incorrect:
Rep rnds 3-6 until piece measures approximately 7 1/2, [8,8 1/2, 9,9 1/2] inches from rnd 1 of Body ending with rnd 5.

Corrected:
Rep rnds 3-6 until piece measures approximately 7 1/2, [8,8 1/2, 9,9 1/2] inches from rnd 1 of Body (Skirt) ending with rnd 3.

Also I would like to mention, while it says Body, in the actual book, the section is called "Skirt." While some may interchange those terms freely, I prefer for them always to be the same so there is no confusion in what is exactly being measured. Thus,w here it says "Body," it is referring to Skirt. Again, when my patterns go in for publication, they change them to their terms and their writing style. Sometimes, minor things like this may not always be uniform.
Lisa
Absent Minded Designer
Absent Minded Designer

Cash on hand: 24,256.55
Bank: 378.79

Return to Cute Crochet For Girls