Sweet miss:Lacy Cardigan V3

Sweet miss:Lacy Cardigan V3

Postby Brandy » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:28 pm

Panel A Row 12 : Reads... Turn; sl st in first 2 dc, the red should be 3

And 2 things in Edging rnd 1... the first where it says "panel b" the p and the b need to be capitolized

and to work up the edges of Panel B first while being on the WS, you can't turn, so it should read...
Rnd 1: working up row edges of Panel B, around neck, back down Panel A and along row just completed, sc a multiple of 5 while working 3 sc into corners.

Sleeves rnd 4: Sl st in first 3 dc, the 3 should be a 2

Sleeves Rnd 1: Ch 1, working in row edgies, the red is spelled wrong
Brandy

Cash on hand: 1,240.10
Bank: 6,021.00

Re: Sweet miss:Lacy Cardigan V3

Postby Becky » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:36 pm

Almost finished with this in hot pink. It has turned out cute. Here are some things I found along the way...I am working from the Child Version, and doing size 5/6, Block 2. Original pattern where I thought there was an error, I have typed in blue below...and then immediately typed what I think are the corretions in red. Please let me know if something isn't self-explanatory. 5 errors/changes in all.

BACK PANEL:
Row [15, 17, 17] (Increasing Row): Turn, Sl st in first dc, ch 1, loop in same dc, .....

PANEL A
Block 2: With TOP (Row of your starting chain) and WRONG side of "Back Panel" facing, attach yarn with sl st to dc s/b "free loop" of shell marked for "Panel A"...

PANEL A
Row 7 (Neck Shaping Increase)
Block 2: Turn; sl st in first loop, (loop, shell) in first loop, loop in center dc of next shell, (shell in next loop, loop in center dc of next shell) 3 s/b "2" times, shell in next loop, loop in last loop.

PANEL B
Row 11:
Block 2: Turn, sl ts s/b "sl st"

SLEEVES
Rnd 4: Sl st in first 3 dc, s/b "in next 2 dc"... You can't sl st in the first 3 dc since you have already sl st. to the top of the first one in the previous row....you just need to so the next 2 to get to where you need to be to start the loop.
Becky
aka Mom, Mommy, Honey, and Hey You!
God is good, all the time.
Becky

Cash on hand: 0.00

Return to Sweet Miss Cardigan & Cap