I have tried everything

Begin here for those wishing to become a tester of Crochet Garden patterns. Note: Before getting activated, you must send an email requesting to be a tester to the email address on post in this forum. All activations are done manually - this keeps spammers away, and allows us to get to know you!

Postby Tralee » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:08 pm

joystew wrote:I'm having the same kind of problem. :x I have pictures of a completed project in photobucket and tried to attach it. You can see it working but nothing happens. I talked it over with my husband and it seems my main problem is that we have dial up. :cry: My internet runs so slow its impossible to post anything. I'm going to try to use my son's or daughter's internet, they have dhl, and see if that works.

When you use photobucket for projects in testing, please make sure that it is set to private so that they can't be viewed by others. Also, maybe you just need to resize the photo before attaching.
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.(I Corinthians 10:31 KJV)
Tralee

Cash on hand: 1,495.68
Bank: 0.00

Previous

Return to HOW TO BECOME A TESTER