ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ

Begin here for those wishing to become a tester of Crochet Garden patterns. Note: Before getting activated, you must send an email requesting to be a tester to the email address on post in this forum. All activations are done manually - this keeps spammers away, and allows us to get to know you!

ALL TESTERS PLEASE READ

Postby Lisa » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:11 am

This is just a recap of those of you to visit this thread in case you might have missed it regarding notations in subject lines of threads regarding errors.

I have seen several people put these in the subject lines of their posts. Thank you for trying to help me out!! :) But, they are not needed :) Read more here:

http://www.crochetgarden.com/forum/view ... ?p=236#236
Last edited by Lisa on Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lisa
Absent Minded Designer
Absent Minded Designer

Cash on hand: 24,256.55
Bank: 378.79

Postby justplainbeth » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:10 pm

thanks for posting this.. I had wondered about that... and thought I was doing something wrong by not putting them in!!! Then I saw one of my posts with it, and thought.. OH, I must've done it the first time. :roll:

very helpful! Sorry for causing problems. :shock:
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me" ~Erma Bombeck

Come Visit My Blog!
justplainbeth

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Lisa » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:18 pm

lol no problems at all.. don't worry there are a few people who are doing it :) no biggie, just some clarification is all.. I am so glad everyone is so eager to help!! That is far much much better!!
Lisa
Absent Minded Designer
Absent Minded Designer

Cash on hand: 24,256.55
Bank: 378.79

Return to HOW TO BECOME A TESTER