IF YOU PARTICIPATE IN DISTRIBUTING PATTERNS:

Begin here for those wishing to become a tester of Crochet Garden patterns. Note: Before getting activated, you must send an email requesting to be a tester to the email address on post in this forum. All activations are done manually - this keeps spammers away, and allows us to get to know you!

IF YOU PARTICIPATE IN DISTRIBUTING PATTERNS:

Postby Lisa » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:05 pm

Do not register on this board. (ha ha) You must be saying.

Just to let you know, without giving you too much information, I do have my watchers all over. You may or may not be deleted from this forum (even if I know you are part of pattern distributing). Why wouldn't I delete you from this forum?

That is for me to know:) Don't you just love those old childhood sayings? :)

Come on... do not distribute my patterns >< I am truly trying to generate an income to provide for my two children. Get to know me... read my blog.. I truly work hard for very little, a mother just trying to make it :)

Anyway, two more of pattern distributors will be deleted from this forum today, and more in the coming weeks.
Lisa
Absent Minded Designer
Absent Minded Designer

Cash on hand: 24,256.55
Bank: 378.79

Postby tracerrose » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:22 pm

It's terrible that this is happening. I worked on one of your patterns a year ago and unfortunately didn't get to finish testing but I loved the pattern so much I bought the completed and tested pattern from you rather than finish double checking it myself. Your patterns are lovely and I like being able to get them online rather than looking at a local store.
tracerrose

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby CrochetDove » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:50 pm

I have shared patterns of my own but I think it is terrible to share a pattern that someone makes to earn and living and especially one that you have agreed to test and not share. I hope the person or persons who have done this are aware of how unprofessional this is to do to someone. There is nothing we can do if someone buys our finished items and then copies it, but to just give the pattern is wrong. So sorry this has happened to you.
CrochetDove

Postby Heather » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:56 am

I'm sorry that this is happening :( People don't see all the hard work that you put into your designs. Keep your chin up, there are other's here that do, and will continue to test your beautiful patterns and follow your guidelines to keeping them confidential...

Hugs,
Heather
Heather

Postby donneasimon » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:33 pm

I completely understand - my daughter is in the same boat - just trying to make it on her own with her 3 children.

You have my complete agreement not to release any patterns, info etc.
Donnea Simon
donneasimon

Return to HOW TO BECOME A TESTER