MAIL IN YOUR SIGNED TESTING AGREEMENT

Begin here for those wishing to become a tester of Crochet Garden patterns. Note: Before getting activated, you must send an email requesting to be a tester to the email address on post in this forum. All activations are done manually - this keeps spammers away, and allows us to get to know you!

MAIL IN YOUR SIGNED TESTING AGREEMENT

Postby Lisa » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:34 pm

This agreement MUST be signed and mailed before being allowed to test.

COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING INTO YOUR TEXT EDITOR PROGRAM, THEN FILL IN AND SIGN AND DATE IT. MAIL IT TO THE CROCHET GARDEN ADDRESS AFTER READING BELOW.

- The Crochet Garden is a legitimate registered business in the U.S. I, the designer, Lisa Naskrent put faith into my tester to abide by the testing agreement. You have my full name, access to my original and creative work, etc. Because this is a bonefide business, and my work is put into your hands, it is only expected that the information below is filled in and signed and mailed to this company. This signed agreement is also for your protection. As information regarding copyright violators is collected, this signed agreementwill help in the identificatin of copyright violators and pattern theft etc. Your information will NOT be disclosed nor shared whatsoever.

- The signing of this agreement and inclusion of personal information only adds to the seriousness of the Crochet Garden. With all professional and successful businesses, there comes a point when a business is no longer something on the side, and something entering the successful business world. The Crochet Garden is now entering that point, hence; the additional purpose of this signed agreement.

- An individual truly wanting to test and become a loyal member of the Crochet Garden Testing board will sign this agreement- and this will also show the desire to be here because one is indeed going to lengths beyond the virtual world.

- This also contributes with the security of the board, and will only help protect testers of this board. Although no where on the internet is anything 100% safe, but all measures that can be taken should be taken and this is one more area that can be touched upon for the testers here. Sometimes personal information is exchanged between testers etc. And at least established testers will know that this agreement and personal information has been attained. But please remember, when giving out personal information or sharing parts of personal lives and photos, etc., use all discretion and utilize common sense.

- Also Note: To be participate in the Garden Bistro forum (redeeming crochet points and project points) this agreement must be mailed in by Nov. 14th. Current events will take place but after this date, one may not participate unless the signed agreement is received.

This will also only add the the reputation to the Crochet Garden as being a bonefide business, as well as add to the quality of testers here. The Crochet Garden is not a place where one can just register and get into testing... It takes a lot more now, and that only adds to the calibur of current testers- because they have gone through all the "hoops" and established themseleves here as respectable members of the board.

- If you are a new tester, this agreement must be sent in before or during your first testing project. You will not be allowed to test any other projects until this signed agreement is sent in.

________________________________________________________________________________

CROCHET GARDEN
P.O. BOX 754
MACOMB, ILL 61455

COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING:

CROCHET GARDEN USERNAME:

FULL NAME:

ADDRESS:

EMAIL & PH NUMBER:

Crochet Garden Testing Privacy Statement: Version 1
By agreeing to test for the Crochet Garden, you are agreeing not to share the patterns with anyone or by any means whatseoever, whether during or after testing. This includes distributing the pattern, the photo(s), or anything pertaining to the pattern, whether it for free or for sale in any form. You are also agreeing not to divulge ideas, techniques, stitches, excerpts from patterns, testing forum, etc. with anyone else, or in any other venue that originated from the Crochet Garden. This includes posts, photos and ideas from other members of the board as well. I often come up with unique stitching, or different combinations to create a beautiful effect, or a new style of composition... And although these things are not protected by copyright, it is just in bad taste to share these things. Think about this: You have created something magnificent, all by yourself- something completely new and stunning! Then, someone takes that idea and implements it.
Sure, it will happen and nothing is 100% preventable- but it is all in respect of the designer and being a classy, loyal tester, this is something you can help minimize.

I agree that I have read the above Crochet Garden Testing Privacy statement and agree to abide by it. I also agree that the information given above is true.

SIGNATURE

DATE

Last edited by Lisa on Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
Lisa
Absent Minded Designer
Absent Minded Designer

Cash on hand: 24,256.55
Bank: 378.79

Postby jchllm » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:45 pm

Do we have to mail this or can we send it to you using email?
It is still legally binding if you 'sign' electronically.

Just wondering.
Thanks
jchllm

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby ladysnow » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:00 pm

It's in the mail!
ladysnow

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

in the mail

Postby nannycrochets » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:03 pm

I work next door to the post office, so it,s in the mail..
all signed and dated......
Nannycrochets / nancy / Louisiana
nannycrochets

Cash on hand: 3.22

Postby mama_crochet » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:12 pm

Goin in the mail today!!
Cheryl
mama_crochet

Cash on hand: 87.43

Postby Around74 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:19 pm

I just dropped mine in the mailbox.
Miranda
Around74

Cash on hand: 44.79

Postby Tralee » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:22 pm

EEKS! Have it all ready, but need new ink. I printed it out and you can't see it. Maybe I will get some ink cartridges for my birthday. I'm lost without a printer. :cry:
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.(I Corinthians 10:31 KJV)
Tralee

Cash on hand: 1,495.68
Bank: 0.00

Postby CraftLover » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:42 pm

I will mail it tomorrow.

10/31/06 envelop is in the mailbox. :D
Last edited by CraftLover on Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
CraftLover

Postby Sallenlouise » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:00 pm

Ok, signed and in the mail
box!!!!!!! :D
~Take it one stitch at a time~
A Stitch In Time
~*~Buy PINK, Support The Cure~*~
Sallenlouise

Postby wildthing1058 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm

its on its way