TESTER SIGNUP START HERE

Begin here for those wishing to become a tester of Crochet Garden patterns. Note: Before getting activated, you must send an email requesting to be a tester to the email address on post in this forum. All activations are done manually - this keeps spammers away, and allows us to get to know you!

TESTER SIGNUP START HERE

Postby Lisa » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:19 am

TESTER GUIDELINES AND TUTORIAL: Updated 2023

Welcome to the Crochet Garden Testing Forum! Many testers have been here since 2005, and love to meet new ones! Thank you so much for volunteering your time (and patience (hah)! Below are some guidelines to help you through the process in how to become a tester, and then how to test here.

(1.) Becoming A Tester And Coming Back As A Tester
A. The first thing you will want to do is register on the forum here.
B. Send an email with the following all answered to (no spaces): testing @ crochetgarden. com (no spaces) with the following:

1. Username that you used to register on the testing forum here (so I know who you are)
2. Ravelry name (if you have one), if you do not have one, write that.
3. How long you have been crocheting
4. Are you a designer or plan to be one, if so, and what is your website if you have one?
5. Your IG and TikTok names if you have them.
6. Link to your facebook page if you found this test on facebook.
7. Why do you want to test for the Crochet Garden?
8. What kinds of patterns do you like- baby wear, accessories (hats, scarves, mittens), home décor, afghans, adult wear, etc?
9. Any other information you would like to let me know

That's it, then wait for your activation.

(2.) During The Process Of Becoming A Tester
While you are waiting,feel free to browse the forum. Many of the testers here have been here since this the first year it was founded.

(3.) How Do I Know When I Have Been Approved For Testing?
After you have submitted your questionnaire via email you will eventually receive an email that you have been approved. Feel free to send an email to testing at crochetgarden dot com to check in! Sometimes I miss things being in the little corner through the midnight hours crocheting away.

TESTING RULES AND GUIDELINES
1. POSTING PHOTOS

Please do not post any photos publicly until the pattern has been released. This includes but is not limited to, any online forums, Ravelry, any yahoo groups, etc. The photos you take can be posted in the forum you are testing it in. Please also refrain from discussing, posting about stitches, techniques, etc anywhere except the testing forum. Thank you!

2. SHARING PATTERNS
During testing you will download many versions of the pattern you are testing. Once testing is complete you will receive a final version of the pattern for your use only. Please do not share this pattern. You are welcome to sell whatever you make from my patterns! Please post a link to the pattern or some sort of credit. Thank you :)

3. NUMBER OF PATTERNS TESTING AT ONE TIME

If you are new here, you must complete testing one pattern before testing more. You are welcome to sign up for as many as you like, but will be limited to completing your first test before allowed to test the others. After you have completed your first test, you can test up to 3 more patterns at a time. Veteran testers and level 2 and up testers can test as many as they wish. (Note: This is subject to change).

4. Many photos are posted on the board, especially in the testing areas. You are not allowed to take anyone's photos- Including mine! :)

If you would like to read more on testing here, you can check out this post here: https://www.crochetgarden.com/forum/vie ... 33&t=12012
Lisa
Absent Minded Designer
Absent Minded Designer

Cash on hand: 24,256.55
Bank: 378.79

Re: TESTER SIGNUP START HERE

Postby mrsmhill » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:18 am

Do I need to do this for you.
mrsmhill

Cash on hand: 6,134.96
Bank: 884.12

Return to HOW TO BECOME A TESTER