Princess of twilight

Corrections and support for Crochet Garden Patterns. Questions, tips, feedback, modifications, etc. - anything pertaining to Crochet Garden patterns can be posted here! Note: Members coming from the old support forum will need to register again here. We apologize for any inconvenience!

Re: Princess of twilight

Postby cathy24 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Ok

Thanks Lisa. I do hope one of your ladies will be able to identify if I'm making the strap correctly or not.

Also I know that your Thanksgiving is coming up soon, and everyone will be busy with their family. Being Canadian, we've already had ours.

Take care

C
cathy24

Cash on hand: 257.31

Postby Lisa » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:40 pm

I thnk you started your strap on the wrong side. I think you need to have it on the short size of the trapezoid (yoke). I am going to see about making a small little mockup of this yoke and the strap and take some photos for you.
Lisa
Absent Minded Designer
Absent Minded Designer

Cash on hand: 24,256.55
Bank: 378.79

Postby cathy24 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:27 pm

Oh that would be so helpful if I could see that Lisa!

Do I have the straps in the right place?
cathy24

My account

Postby cathy24 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:04 pm

im trying to find my account so I can print the pattern.

Thanks

C
cathy24

Postby cathy24 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Where can I find my account?
cathy24

Postby Nadine » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:28 pm

Cathy,

Where did you purchase the pattern?
www.crochetgarden.com - if so you can log in right on the website
Etsy - automatic download after paying for digital copy
Ravelry- pattern would be in your library
Nadine

Cash on hand: 3,374.68
Bank: 4,213.15

Postby cathy24 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:46 am

I bought it from this site. I found my Account and saw that I could still use the pattern from 2009.

I find this website very hard to find what I'm looking for something's. Do you know if they're a history of what you bought. That will let me see, so I don't go and buy the same pattern again?

Lisa says I have my straps upside down on my yoke. Is it the short side of the yoke used where the straps attach, or I call it the shape of a boat. I now know that the straps fold back to make the back part of the yoke?
Maybe you could tell me which way the yoke should look like.

Thanks

Cathrin
cathy24

Postby heart » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:14 pm

cathy24 wrote:I bought it from this site. I found my Account and saw that I could still use the pattern from 2009.

I find this website very hard to find what I'm looking for something's. Do you know if they're a history of what you bought. That will let me see, so I don't go and buy the same pattern again?

Lisa says I have my straps upside down on my yoke. Is it the short side of the yoke used where the straps attach, or I call it the shape of a boat. I now know that the straps fold back to make the back part of the yoke?
Maybe you could tell me which way the yoke should look like.

Thanks

Cathrin

The front panel is the longest piece, its also the first piece crocheted, you then attach yarn to the marked spaces from Row 1 of the panel, then the straps begin, and then widen into the back panels. The straps do go on the (RS) right side. Can you post a picture of what you have worked so far? Sometimes its easier to help if we can see the work. Just resize the photo to 600 x 450 or smaller to upload it.

Also too, when you work the straps, the part that widens, will widen into the center of the back, the straps will be on the edge and the back panels will overlap in the center where the button closure goes.

Look at the bottom of the page where it says the page number. There should be something like this on the left bottom of each page, "Princess Of Twilight Version || More patterns at crochetgarden.com" After the word Version there should be a number or letter indicating which edited version of the pattern you have.

Also, if you purchased the pattern at Crochet Garden website, you can find your account at http://CrochetGarden.com at the top left it says Login/Register. You can log in there and see your purchases. Hope this helps! Happy Crocheting!
Sarah
heart

Cash on hand: 3,150.70
Bank: 0.00

Postby cathy24 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:05 pm

My pattern says at the bottom of page 2 princess of twilight version 6Jll, I think that is am L

How can I add the strap on the short side, ! Wouldn't that be the foundation chain. This is where I'm confused a lot.
If I knew your pm, I could send the pictures to you.

Sorry to keep asking for help

C
cathy24

Postby cathy24 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:51 pm

Hi Sarah

I have a question for you. Are you supposed to make 2 front panels. I have crocheted up to joining of the panels, so I'm thinking you have to make 2 panels. Am I right?

Ty

C
cathy24

PreviousNext

Return to PATTERN SUPPORT - CUSTOMERS