new and lost

Corrections and support for Crochet Garden Patterns. Questions, tips, feedback, modifications, etc. - anything pertaining to Crochet Garden patterns can be posted here! Note: Members coming from the old support forum will need to register again here. We apologize for any inconvenience!

new and lost

Postby mjspins » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Hello,

I'm interested in becoming a tester and additionally, maybe a designer some day. That's what this is all about, am I right? OK, used to be very computer literate and able to intuit most new systems, but, having a little trouble navigating your system and understanding what to do to join in. Is there somewhere I can get sort of an overview of this system and how it works...sorry old geek and had a stroke in '09 but, still quite lucky to be mostly coherent and capable of most of the fiber play I used to do, which included, spinning, weaving, knitting and crochet...working on the Moorish Mosaic now again after falling in love with it several years ago, ordering yarns, then having the stroke and being overwhelmed...hope to make some serious progress on this soon...

Will I receive some sort of notice in my email that there is an answer out here waiting for me? Sorry to be so needy for help...ciao! mjspins! aka Mom, aka Mary Jo Hood
mjspins
New Member or Tester
New Member or Tester

Cash on hand: 1.70

Re: new and lost also

Postby Countrygrown7 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:47 pm

Hi,
I registered. Said I was registered last night. Today I was filling out my interest on the profile page and after I clicked on submit it would send me back to the sign in page, to sign in again and it erased my interest on my profile three times. I also do not know how to navigate. I have replies to my private questions not going through on yahoo email. It comes back as I am spam. I do not know how to get to these posts. I tried clicking on them, nothing works. Could really use some help to navigate. I am not totally incompetent in PC's but I am starting to feel like it.
Katherene
Countrygrown7
New Member or Tester
New Member or Tester

Cash on hand: 7.55

Re: new and lost

Postby Lisa » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:19 pm

Have you tried rebooting your PC? I am wondering if perhaps it is a problem of a slow internet connection. Can you let me know what happens when you try that?
Lisa
Absent Minded Designer
Absent Minded Designer

Cash on hand: 24,256.55
Bank: 378.79

Postby Countrygrown7 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:50 pm

Hi
I rebooted my tablet as pc is down. I resubmitted my profile interest and so far is still there. Will try to email private questionnaire again. If it does not go through am I allowed to use the email icon by the print icon at the top right on this page to send you my questionnaire? I have read and agreed to your updated guidelines.

Sincerely,
Katherene
Countrygrown7
New Member or Tester
New Member or Tester

Cash on hand: 7.55

Postby Lisa » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:47 am

Hi Katherene,

I do believe I have your questionnaire and will take a look. For the past week we have been hit with spammers on the board so I have been so busy trying to implement more spam bot measures on the board behind the scenes. Things should be back to normal very soon!
Lisa
Absent Minded Designer
Absent Minded Designer

Cash on hand: 24,256.55
Bank: 378.79

Return to PATTERN SUPPORT - CUSTOMERS